AUDIO TRANSLATION AND TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE
AUDIO TRANSLATION AS A MARKETING AND BUSINESS TRANSLATION TOOL
Audio translation can encompass a large amount of translation projects, needs and requirements. Some audio translation is a simple voice over translation for something like e-learning materials, or an audio book translation and recording. Other types include audio transcription translation; when the source language is audio recorded, and the final delivery is a written document translation, transcribed from the audio recording. For example, sometimes clients will request Greek to English transcribed translation. In this case, the final delivered translation would be a Greek document translation of audio recording.
AUDIO TRANSLATION FOR VOICE OVERS, E-LEARNING, AUDIO BOOKS AND MORE
Audio translation, whether audio transcription translation, voice over translation, or other audio translation materials, are important for e-learning businesses, language learning software and online language e-learning sites, audio books, software with audio instructions, and many other business and service tools. To get a free quote for any audio translation, audio transcription translation, voice over or any other audio translation, simply send us your audio file .
A few examples of audio translations in some common languages are:
- Voice over translation from English to Spanish for software audio instruction manuals, audio recordings for marketing and advertising translation, and much more.
- Audio book translation from French to English, Russian literary translation for audio books, Spanish audio textbook translation, and other kinds of books.
- Audio transcription from Russian to English for journalism and news translations, dubbed recording documents for films and commercials, and other important business tools.
- Audio to audio translation – this is one of the most simple forms of audio translations; requiring a simple spoken translation of the source language to the target language. The final audio format or file type for delivery will vary from client to client.
- Website audio translation for e-learning websites, instructional and tutorial website content, website localization with audio translation, and much more. Recently a client needed Arabic translation for audio recorded content on his e-learning site.